Half Day Wade Trips - Morning or Afternoon (4hrs) : $200
Full Day Wade Trips (8hrs) : $300
- every extra person : $50
Half Day Float Trips - Morning or Afternoon (4hrs) : $320
Full Day Float Trips (8hrs) : $420
All Float Trips are Taken on the Mighty Delaware River, with the Lehigh River in the Works for Future Trips
- for half day wade and float trips, I supply snackes and drinks
- for full day wade and float trips, I supply snacks, drinks, and lunches
Scenic Float Rides
Scenic float rides provide non anglers the opportunity to float down the upper Delaware River system to simply enjoy the surroundings. These floats are perfect for photographers, outdoor enthusiasts, bird watchers, and even for a romantic getaway down the upper Delaware River. These floats will last anyhwere from 2-4 hours depending on water levels, timing, and route. Food and beverages come with these trips, as well as a guaranteed good time. All Delaware River scenic floats cost : $200
Adventure trips are when I take ya'll to spectacular places such as Montana for one heck of a time! Basically, I rent cabins, wine and dine you, and let you run rampant on some of the countries most scenic wild trout streams. We have an absolute ball on these trips which usually run for 4-5 full days of fishing. Prices vary for these trips, so is all you have to do is tell me your interested, and we'll nail down the details then. Let's face it, life today is tough, and I'm always willing to work with you to bring that smile out and get a tight line going!!!
Beginners Session for an Hour on Dry Land : $40
Advanced Session for an Hour in Water : $80
Hour Long Session : $40
- any extra time after that can be discussed upon meeting
Flies By Request
Custom Tied Flies:
- Midges - 1.00$
- Nymphs - 1.50$
- Wets - 1.50$
- Dries - 1.50$
- Buggers - 2.00$
- Streamers - 3.00$
I must admit, once my guiding season's in full swing it's hard to get fly orders out. However, if you work with me we can make something work. Most of my client tying is done throughout the winter, while my commercial tying of Jemstone Worms in full swing. Thanks to the dozens of shops I tie for all over the country, I'm selling Jemstones by the thousands. These are my bread and butter fly during the slow season.
Call or email me to discuss when, where, and how much it would be to speak at your local shop. Whether it's talking streamers and how to chuck them, or the best angles for casting small dries at finicky rising trout. Lets kick back and have some fun. Oh, and learn about fly fishing!
- ALL TRIPS WILL REQUIRE A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT UPON BOOKING!
- I totally understand that things happen in life that can possibly affect your booking, but please try and let me know as soon as possible. If you cancel within five days of your booking, the full amount of your trip will be required. However, 50% of this total cost can be used for a future booking if you wish to do so. Keep me up to speed and we'll work on scheduling however we can!